Wednesday, May 06, 2009

ABOUT OUR GRANDKIDS


Five-year-old Rhett patted his heart and said, "Jesus got all the dirt out of my heart."


Five-year-old Trinity asked me, "Pop, if I have ever in my life done anything to hurt you would you forgive me?" Total melt-down for me.

Eight-year-old Levi just told his mom with tears in his eyes, "Mom, I'm telling you and God right now that I will live for Jesus every day of my life--even if it means I must die." Levi is growing up in Africa knowing the dangers faced on the mission field.

Eleven-year-old Kayla said, "I know for sure God has called me to be a missionary to India" another hard place.

Eighteen-year-old Tori leaves in a few days for a short term missions assigment to Swaziland and Mozambique.

Each of our grandkids love Jesus and have unique talents to use for Him as they grow older.

Is it OK if Jean and I are excited about our grandkids? Maybe it's even OK to be proud of them. Hope so because we are.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture.
And yes, it is really OK!
God bless You all!

Best regards from Finland.

Riitta :-)

nicole duplechain said...

What an AWESOME PICTURE!!!!