Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AFRICA CALLS

We are in the final stages of packing for our flights back to Swaziland. Thursday we leave. After doing 60 or more round trips you'd think it would get easier and the flights would not seem so long.

Not so.

Minimum of twenty seven hours door-to-door. I start out with great resolution to use the forced quiet time for writng and reading and being productive. But sometimes I spend the last third of the trip just vegging.

Lord, prepare me now to make the very best use of these traveling hours for Your Kingdom. Is there a verse to discover? A thought to write? A person to minister to? Help me not to miss what You have for me in this journey.

1 comment:

~anj~ said...

i love the last sentence here.
"HELP ME NOT TO MISS WHAT YOU HAVE FOR ME IN THIS JOURNEY."
i never want to miss IT...whatever IT may be.